Monday, July 29, 2013
The Momentum Month
Have you been looking for that breakout month?
A chance to get some momentum started but you have questioned what the ‘right’ activity is?
it starts with the Travel Party
and we want to give you an incentive in the month of August to
have as many productive Travel Parties as possible!
Are you interested in earning an IHG Award
that entitles you to
one free night on a stay of two nights, or two free nights on a stay
of four nights
at participating Holiday Inns, Holiday Inn Express,
Crowne Plaza, Staybridge Suites, Candlewood Suites,
Hotel Indigo, and InterContinental Hotels
properties in the USA and Canada?
Host a Travel Party*
with a minimum of three (3) guests,**
submit your party information
to the Home Office, and you will
receive your IHG Award! The Rep hosting the most
a given week will be featured in an upcoming
your Travel Party participation could earn your
to host Coach for a day
in the city of
Here's how to earn your IHG Award:
1) Host a Travel Party* in the month of August, and have a minimum of
three (3) guests.**
2) Have your guests fill out the Momentum Month Registration Form that is available in your Back Office.
3) Submit your Momentum Month Registration Form to LeAnn Troeckler
(within 24 hours of your Travel Party) by emailing the form to
firstname.lastname@example.org or faxing it to 618.216.4221.
4) Be sure to enter your guests’ information into your Contact Manager in your REP Back Office for tracking purposes.
5) Your YTB Home Office Team will follow
up with your guests.
6) Once your guests are verified you will receive a confirmation email from the Home Office and we will mail your IHG Award.
ideas on how to properly host a Travel Party contact
your upline Director.
The contact information for
your upline Director is available in the upper
hand corner of
your REP Back Office. Travel Party can be any meeting
that is face to face
and includes a
minimum of three (3) guests.
These may not
be Skype or telephonic meetings.
**Individuals of the same household shall only count as (1) one guest.
A guest is defined as someone who
has never been an RTA with YTB.
Email addresses were obtained by the recipient voluntarily
subscribing or agreeing to receive this newsletter.
You may unsubscribe at the following address or phone.
Contact information: YTB International, Inc.
1901 East Edwardsville Road, Wood River, IL 62095 | Phone 618.655.9477